- 16th Nov. 2019 — 16th Feb. 2020
- Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo, Exhibition Gallery 3F
- Mondays (except 13th Jan. 2020), 28th Dec. 2019 — 1st Jan. 2020, 14th Jan. 2020
- OPENING HOURS
- 10:00 — 18:00
(Tickets available until 30 minutes before closing.)
- ORGANIZED BY
- Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture, Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo / The Asahi Shimbun
- AdultsTickets at the door 1500yen
- University & College Students, Over65Tickets at the door 1000yen
- High School & Junior High School StudentsTickets at the door 600yen
- Free for Elementary School & Under.
- Children younger than elementary school age need to be accompanied by a guardian.
- Free entry to MOT collection ticket holders.
- Persons 65 or over are admitted free of charge on the third Wednesday of every month(Senior Day).(Proof of age is required.)
- Tokyo resident guardians accompanying children under 18 are admitted at half-price on the third Saturday of every month as well as the following day (Family Day). (Identification is required.)
- Admission is free for visitors (and one accompanying person) with a Physical Disability Certificate, Intellectual Disability Certificate, Rehabilitation Certificate, Mental Disability Certificate, or Atomic Bomb Survivor's Certificate.
- A group of over 20 people would get 20% discount from the price at the door (tickets available only at Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo).
27th June, 2020 — 16th August, 2020
Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Art